Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Get A Grip Nov 30,2010

I viewed a video of a women ( I use the term loosely) named Jessica, who is a Mormon. 

I became sickened to my stomach to the point of tears. Then I found out that Dr Phil had her on his show.


I cant believe Dr Phil would put that b*tch on TV and not in jail.

 Are the ratings that important to you that you would do this, instead of contacting the authority's?

Hey Dr Phil you and your production staff should be charged for with holding information.. Your a Lowlife to exploit such a heinous act of child abuse.

After the posting of the .....So called mother.. and my rather crude remarks.. I have had no less then 5 of you asking me about it.. So I felt that I would explain my , let's say circumstances about child and women abuse...

I have a Degree in Psychology.
I worked for a county Community Services for Battered Women and Abused Children.
My license was revoked when I was talking to one of my kids abusive Father.
He looked me right in the eye and said "there is not a damn thing you can do about the way I discipline my son.
I will discipline my child the way i see fit." He caught the boy with a lighter so he burned the 9 yr old on the kitchen stove. Another incident the boy spilled paint, The Father taped the boy to a chair and put him into a closet for 2 days.
Well after his remark I couldn't take it.

I grabbed a lamp from my desk and beat him.
Seeing as I was an employee of the County Services and the boys counselor they felt that having me charged with attempted murder and about 8 other charges was not in the best interest of the Child Services Agency. Especially after my recommendation was that the boy be removed for his safety.

They revoked my license and said I could not practice in the state any more. So I moved my family back to Pennsylvania, where I started driving truck..
I don't apologize for what I have done, nor said. I feel that abuser's of women and children as about the worst thing on this planet..

I can not believe that Dr. Phil would receive a blatant video of child abuse, and PUT HER ON TV.
What the hell is this country coming to???
Please someone tell me. Instead of a guest spot on the Dr. Phil Show I think she should have had an all expense paid vacation to the Iron Bar resort..


OK .maybe I need to reiterate my view about the abusive mom.. YES I SAID ABUSIVE..
 First off you cant compare adult military shows to this.. Second as older adults alot of have had soap put into our mouths for swearing (some of us more then 20 times).
 When you watch the video maybe you didn't see the other signs. 

1. Do you think the amount she put in his mouth was justified??  
NO and to add to it she made him swish it around.. You could tell the child was crying 
2. The cold shower was for getting a card at school?
 Obviously the temperature extremity torture is something this women learned from a military movie where it has been hinted that this is used to interrogate prisoners. In the under world it is very effective on a little larger scale.
3.  When she was talking to him on the sink, did YOU NOTICE how the boy flinched in a defensive manner when the mom raised her voice?
 You don't flinch unless your scared or surprised. The boy was not surprised, she was yelling in the same loud voice. But she made the You Better Not" remark, leading me to believe that he has probably been hit. I used to scream and rant (Like I am Now) when my kids messed up BUT they never flinched. They knew I was just yelling. This child was expecting to get hit..
4. This punishment was for the lie he was supposed to have told.. 
 I guess i am the only person in the world who has told a lie because I was afraid of the person asking  i.e. my Mom, the Police, or My Drill Instructor. Did you eat the cookies?  No Mom. ...Were you speeding? No Officer... Maggot.. did you wear your shower shoes... Yes Sir.
 No lie is good but you must remember that CHILDREN are LEARNING... ! Why Because they don't know any better yet, and as a parent it is your responsibility to teach them, in a firm BUT loving manner.

 My passion on this child abuse subject runs very deep and passionate (having been one). I'm also the one who can't mind his own business when I'm in public and see some Jabronie hitting a Women.
 So as the debate rages on I sit and wonder... What does she do to him if he really mess's up?
 I can not ponder on this too long because it makes my stomach hurt, and the veins pop out in my neck as my blood pressure rises..
 Why aren't the authority's doing something?? The Adoption Agency? Or Dr Phil..
 I rant and I rave to make a point and maybe help some one.. I have had a few messages to that effect.

 Here is one that touched me  this is an excerpt from the post 
Quote
"I pray that for everyone involved including myself not to judge be a better parent and pray some more until this doesn't happen again. I have to say i cant wait until my son comes home from school so i can hug him as tight as i can ask god to forgive me for all the wrong things i might have said or done thank him for being blessed and tell my son and god how much i love him like this lady should have done to this child. I pray that this child finds what he so deserves, love. Next time when my son has done something wrong I'm going to try to think twice on how i deal with it. Thank u god for this child and Levi for reminding me how i am truly blessed for my son and making me taking a good look at myself....." Pamela Stewart

 If  but one person I help, then success be mine. 
The remarks made by Pamela filled my heart with warmth and a satisfaction knowing that at least one person has had their eyes opened.
Below is the link to the video.. Hopefully someone  in the adoption agency will see this and help this child.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmLhHimvx8M&feature=player_embedded

 This is just my opinion ... and my name is 
Levi William Moore

14 comments:

  1. Pamela Stewart;
    I cant bring myself to watch. Im already in tears. I can only imagine what she was about to do. We all say and do things we regret but with or without watching the video all i can do is pray for the both of them. My hand trembles as i type the word "both" but as christian and not sinkinking to her level i will pray for both. To tell the truth it wasnt my first thought but it has to be my only answer. I know its not the popular one either. First i want to say to that poor boy that im so SORRY sweetie that this hapened to u. This is not ur fault in any way shape or form. This is not how all loving adults are to treat children. She was to protect u not harm u. I dont know why things hapen like this or why God did not stop her but im begging to god that u were her last. I know i have no right to ask anything of u right now but please dont hate god, her, or adults bc again this was not godly or how adults should treat children. If cant do this i can understand bc im not sure i could be that brave either. I can only pray someday u and i can. plz god help him to HEAL, FORGET and find a new DESERVING, LOVING CHRISTIAN FAMILY for him that will have better ways to deal with children. Show him god that there are good people out there that he can trust and love. I pray he knows of u or finds u and never loses faith bc of this woman. I also pray to help me stay strong too bc its hard to c things like this hapen and not become weak in my faith. For the abuser plz let her find u dear god bc by the look on her face she cannot know of u. I can only say if anything good came of this is that i along with the world will have learned something positive from this horrible act and not let it hapen again. I pray that for everyone involved including myself not to judge be a better parent and pray some more until this doesnt hapen again. I have to say i cant wait until my son comes home from school so i can hug him as tight as i can ask god to forgive me for all the wrong things i might have said or done thank him for being blessed and tell my son and god how much i love him like this lady should have done to this child. I pray that this child finds what he so deserves, love. Next time when my son has done something wrong im going to try to think twice on how i deal with it. Thank u god for this child and Levi for reminding me how i am truely blessed for my son and making me taking a good look at myself.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda K. Childers-Sargent;
    It has become a " you owe me because I am alive" society. No one has any pride anymore and NO ONE wants to work for what they get. There are a lot of grandparents raising kids because this generation is too lazy and hateful to tolerate their own children. It is sad. I know I would have hit the man if I knew he hurt that little boy and especially if he showed NO REMORSE! That would have pissed me off to insanity...I have no use for any child abuser, rapist, or woman beater.For any reason.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna Naranjo Hosier Kelly;
    I am not certain I would have been able to just sit there and listen to that either...It is a horrible shame to think what small children must endure...seems to me abuse of all kinds is a growing problem. Parents are too lazy, too selfish and too immature to raise kids in a proper manner. It is a symptom of the changes in our "modern" society.

    ReplyDelete
  4. -Hank Selzer;
    tell it like it is Levi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bob Osipov;
    Cold showers are abuse? Wow, I got abused a lot at Lackland and I still get abused every time I'm the last one in the house to take a shower. Guess I never learn, huh? The hot sauce may have been a bit much, but then I'd probably choose that over the punishment I used to get for swearing: eating a bar of soap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robb Barrett;
    DUDE ,,,,,, I'M ON YOUR SIDE, AS WELL AS MY WIFE, WE JUST WATCHED THE VIDEO, AND MY WIFE IS ABOUT TO GO AND FIND HER ! WHAT A BITCH,,,,,,, IF I WAS IN THE AUDIENCE, I WOULD HAVE TO SAY,,,, I WOULD HAVE JUMPED UP AND WHIPPED HER ASS RIGHT ON STAGE !!!!!!! BUT,,,,,, I WOULD GO TO JAIL FOR THAT !!! WHY NOT HER !!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scott Squires;
    He Is lucky you did not kill him and I would not blame you if you had!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenn Spindel;
    Way to go!!! They should have give you a promotion, and the quiet hero recognition!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tony L. Marlow;
    UHM! must b why i despise dr. phil.(show).lol oh n the his kids n family r n disarayif u read) also? imagine that?..lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Debi Freeman;
    I cant watch this. There is a special place after death for people like her.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Libby Lentini;
    Nothing stopping me from hitting her!!!!!!!! Makes me physically ill to think of all the abused children.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tracey Mowat;
    What a complete and utter bitch, how can she possibly justify that kind of treatment - hope child protection did the right thing and removed him from the nasty cow's life....!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Danny Gariepy;
    I do not care if she is a Mormon or the daughter of freeking Satan .. and Dr Phil and crew .. if you witness abuse and you do not report it to the authorities.. you are just as guilty as the perpetrator

    ReplyDelete